The Space Coast Lightfest is a holiday themed drive-through event held at Wickham Park. It is a family oriented celebration featuring shimmering lights and dazzling animated displays (drawing over 15,000 vehicles annually) The 1.1 mile long park is transformed into a winter wonderland filled with hundreds-of-thousands of lights.
Experience the wonders of the season up close as you journey through the twinkling displays that thrill young and old! The finale is the 200 foot long Light tunnel with over 30,000 bulbs that completes your experience in a pulse of color.
This year’s LightFest will include a multitude of special events including:
- The Run Among the Lights 5K race to kick off the season (November 18th)
- Stroll Among the Lights (December 1st and 2nd)
- Hayrides every Friday, Saturday and Sunday!
- Meet and Greet with Santa!
- Popcorn and Hot Chocolate concession sales to support local Scouting units
- Private parties and hayrides available